Introduction

Hello, guys!

Since this is my first post here, let me introduce myself.

My name is Shane Tommo (pen name) and I'm 100% Indonesian―though I have Chinese blood in my veins. I actually live in Tangerang, Jakarta's "neighbour", but due to my education in Padjadjaran University I had to move into Jatinangor, Sumedang Regency, West Java, for temporarily four years. And if I get a homesick, I will obviously return to my hometown―luckily I am not an acute sufferer :D.

I enrolled in Padjadjaran University last year―August 2017―especially that I am a student of Japanese Literature, Faculty of Cultural Sciences. Though I really wanted to enter Communication Science in University of Indonesia due to my dream of being a journalist, God made a different choice for me and I was pretty upset that time for about a month before the university's orientation days started >:"[. But, the good thing is that I can still continue my Japanese studies due to my dream to continue my study in Japan and learn more about their cultures.

Five months had passed that I didn't realize times flew so fast. Next month―February 19, 2018―will be the start of the second term. During the first one, I have to admit that besides of learning Japanese again, I also met some new friends from different religions and cultures. I also got a chance to join the university's marching band, since it is my dream after joined the drum band club in the last year of elementary school but got postponed for about six years―my high school do not have a marching band club T-T. Moreover, I am so excited that I got a chance to join the faculty's press club to elevate my journalism skill :").

Speaking of my interests and hobbies, firstable I like food. I eat any kind of food, except those containing garlics because I really hate it―though I know the good effects of eating those. I also like movies/animes, which of course have a good synopsis. But, that does not affect when I watch animes because I am hooked up with their good quality animation and handsome characters―that I want to marry him so bad (in my dreams! XD). I also like taking pictures around me, though I am rarely getting some best pictures-_-. But, I am trying my best! I also like going places and meeting new people―for some new stories (like opinions, experiences, their families, and more). On the other side, I like writing because for me, writing is like telling stories to people around me.

In the future, I want to write everything I see, feel, hear, and taste for you guys who read this. I do not know if I can make it or not due to my life as a university's student who still can not properly manage time and likes being lazy all day all night, but I will do my best to keep writing for you guys. I consider this as my diary. I think it is enough for me and see you on my next post! :)



-Shane Tommo
January 26, 2018; 06.17 PM (West Indonesia Sea Time)
Illustration (dreamstime.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Torico: Sushi, Noodle & Rice - Cihampelas Walk, Bandung

I Admire Who

Are you happy now?