Are you happy now?

Not sure if I am happy right now. I am just doing things as usual today, like playing games, checking messages, surfing the net, eating, playing with my cat, watching videos on YouTube, and sleeping.

Those above are all my activities during my university's holiday. The first term stars from the end of December (around Christmas) until midst-February, while the second term starts from midst-June until the first week September.

My dear readers, most of you will say, "Wow... that is quite a long day for holiday. Wish that my school/university is like that." But, I will not recommend this kind of holiday to you, guys, except that you have a lot of money that you can travel anywhere and anytime. It is boring as hell, wish I could go to university again because I miss my friends so much.

Deep inside, I want to do a single productive activity during this holiday, like doing a part-time job or intern, learning how to drive a car, travelling around Jakarta, hanging out with my friend, doing culinary travel,  and more. But, I feel like I cannot do those things since I am just a poor and lazy girl, yet want to go outside just to feel the sun/rain, sweat/get wet, and everything.

Again, "I am just a poor and lazy girl."

These days, I am working on translating a Japanese recipe book that I bought before New Year's Eve started. There are a lot of kanjis that I have never learned before, so I always look up on a dictionary–a very helpful net-dictionary jisho.org hehe. Also, some sentences in Japanese that are hardly to understand so I have to use Google Translate to help me–though I am not believing this app 100% since it is suck as f*ck. But, to be honest, this kind of activity is interesting and very helpful since I am studying Japanese in my university and love seeing kanji, yet I always get dizzy whenever I see them. Realizing or not, my kanji's collection become richer than before, so do my vocabulary's collection.

Aside of that, my mom also suggested me to do an intern at one of the biggest content-media in Indonesia, so that I can improve my writing skill–in a beauty content or should I say which I hate the most. But, "What is wrong without trying then?" Maybe, it turns out that the beauty content is such an interesting place to do than the one I love the most, travel/culture content. Today, I just sent my CV and this blog–full of my awful writings with true feelings–to the chief of that media, and now I am waiting for the result. "I get accepted or not, it is on God's hand." On one place, I do not want to get accepted since beauty content is not my skill, but on the other side I want to get accepted for improving my writing skill.

"Learn from every person, place, and time."

Here is my lesson for today.

Illustration (https://www.happierhuman.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/how-to-be-happy.jpg)


-Shane Tommo
January 07, 2019; 07.24 PM (West Indonesia Sea Time)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Torico: Sushi, Noodle & Rice - Cihampelas Walk, Bandung

I Admire Who

Millenial, A Seed for the Future