Sky

Every person has their own favourite place, including me. Unfortunately in my case, there are too many favourite places in this world, since those places heal me physically and mentally. But, from all of these, the only place that heals me the most is the world beyond the clouds.

I was on my childhood when I sailed through that world with my family on a airplane. Back then, we had a short vacation in Yogyakarta. It was the first time for me and to be honest, I could not remember what was I thinking of being up there. Hopefully, I do not hear from my parents that I was bawling back then-_-.

But, as the ages go along, my love for that world grew stronger and stronger. I can see the sceneries down there that look the same as when I see the building miniature stands in hotels/malls. People in their microscopic size. And the most favourite part, ' a heaven'―as being described by most people―after you enter through the clouds. The most grandious kingdom I have never seen before. Clouds are spreading in some spots while the sunlights illuminate those clouds. The sceneries are so lovely that I can not stand to take pictures of them and keep them for myself :3. Sometimes, there are times when you will feel very unlucky. The answer is a random passenger who sits next to you demands you to pull down the shutter because hates the sunlights or wants to sleep peacefully-_-. Well, it is really annoying, but I feel sorry for them.

My dream is not being a woman pilot or a flight attendant who almost 24 hours sails through the clouds, serves the passengers including the annoying ones, and takes them into their last destination safely. If I may say, I still want to be a passenger. A passenger who has a dream travelling the world―for free (in your dreams! XD)―while seeing the magnificent scenery from above the world.



-Shane Tommo
February 1, 2018; 11.04 PM (West Indonesia Sea Time)
Picture: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (feat. VSCO)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Torico: Sushi, Noodle & Rice - Cihampelas Walk, Bandung

I Admire Who

Millenial, A Seed for the Future