Make Me "Your Summer Playlist"


To be honest, if someone asks me with that question, I will be absolutely confused. “Which songs that will make it for my summer playlist?” For me, since the summer vibe is a moment where you, my dear readers, have to release some positive energies from yourselves, a summer playlist must contain songs with positive energies too. Aside from songs with positive energies, summer vibe will feel less if it is not coupled with a little bit of love spices. Am I right? :)

So, I tried to choose songs that will make it for my summer playlist. When I was deciding which songs for the playlist, my head started spinning like hell because for me, most songs in my laptop (and Spotify) are satisfying to be heard. In addition, I have to rank them–which is the song that are too satisfying to be heard. But, since there are a lot of songs, I decided to leave it as it is and here is the final result. Hope you, my dear readers, like it :).

SUMMER PLAYLIST (SHANE VER.)
  1. 打上花火 – DAOKO x 米津玄師
  2. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
  3. Change – ONE OK ROCK
  4. Bahagia – GAC*
  5.  恋音と雨空 – AAA
  6. 花束を君に 宇多田ヒカル
  7. サザンカ – Sekai No Owari
  8. RAIN – Sekai No Owari
  9. ヒカリアレ – BURNOUT SYNDROMES
  10. Sleeping Beauty – Sekai No Owari x EPIK HIGH
  11. 2045 – MAN WITH A MISSION
  12. Unravel – TK from 凛として時雨
  13. Go!!! – Flow
  14. TT– TWICE
  15. フローリア – 佐香智久
  16. 22– Taylor Swift
  17.  A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
  18. One More Night – Sekai No Owari
  19. Stay The Night – Zedd x Hayley Williams
  20. なんでもないや – RADWIMPS
  21. Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
  22. Good Time – Owl City x Carly Rae Jepsen
  23. Stay – Zedd x Alessia Cara
  24. The Middle – Zedd x Maren Morris x Grey
  25. 小さな恋のうた – MONGOL800
  26. ピースサイン 米津玄師
  27. Take What You Want – ONE OK ROCK x 5 Seconds of Summer
  28. トリセツ 西野カナ
  29. Sweet Talk – Sherly Sheinafia x Rizky Febian x Chandra Liow*
  30. Back To You – Selena Gomez
  31. Girls Like You – Maroon 5 x Cardi B
  32. Kau Adalah – Isyana Sarasvati x Rayi Putra*
  33. Pandangan Pertama – RAN*
  34. Love Story – Taylor Swift
  35. 名前を呼ぶよ ラックライフ
  36.   星野源
  37. The Show – Lenka
  38. スターライトパレード – Sekai No Owari
  39. All My Friends – Owl City
  40. Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers x Coldplay
  41. Saat Bahagia – Ungu x Andien*
  42. Sing – Ed Sheeran
  43. Firework – Katy Perry
  44. Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
  45. My Boo – 清水翔太
  46. Mr Simple – Super Junior
  47. Side To Side – Ariana Grande x Nicki Minaj
  48. I Bet My Life – Imagine Dragons
  49. Hymn For The Weekend – Coldplay
  50. Secretbase ~君がくれたもの~  Scandal

If you guys are wondering why my playlist is mostly filled with Japanese songs, it is because that I really love Japanese songs–from animes, dramas, movies, and more.

And if you guys are also wandering why my playlist is also has Indonesian songs (which I already marked with '*'), it is because that I want you, my dear readers, to hear those songs. For me, those songs are the best songs I have ever heard in my life and I recommend you readers to hear it. 'Language barrier' is not a problem since you readers can search what does it mean on the internet.

Oh, and if I am being asked which one from my summer playlist is the most favourite song, I will say Back To You by Selena Gomez. The song is such an addictive and I must say that I am a fan of Selena Gomez since Wizard of Waverly Place.



-Shane Tommo
July 21, 2018; 11.39 PM (West Indonesia Sea Time)
(www.elespectador.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Torico: Sushi, Noodle & Rice - Cihampelas Walk, Bandung

I Admire Who

Millenial, A Seed for the Future