Trait(s) ~ What Makes You...


Talking about my best trait(s), to be honest, I do not feel like I have one of them...

My daily lives are always filled with laziness–and I really enjoy my lazy life :3. Watching animes/movies (which is already mentioned in my last blog), listening to music, social media-ing (is this even a word?), eating lots of snack, and other stuffs. Though those activities are not useful enough, I really enjoy it. Thus, my dad will get really mad at me while I am doing one of these.

“How can your life be so useless? Do some useful thing, like studying!”

“Find an intern job, please, so that you will get more money for savings.”

*show me a post by his friend in Facebook or Instagram* “Look at my son’s friend! He won a science competition and go to the USA while you are here doing nothing.” or “Look at my daughter’s friend! She started her own snack business while you are here doing nothing.”

Well… I would love to… But, can money be harvested from just doing these lazy activities of mine? Well, the answer is absolutely NO, my dear readers-___-.

But, things get different while I am in classes and/or doing homework. In class, my focus are only the white board and the lecturers in front of me. For me, being focus in classes is really important for my own sake, since you will dive into society and associate with them later (or maybe you are doing it now). This does not count when I am at the seminar or big class in college–usually when a compulsory subject takes place or a boring lecturer is lecturing–because that time, my head will go down and start diving the internet. This also count when I am doing some boring meetings for some college events. And talking about doing homework, sometimes I take it not seriously, but sometimes I take it seriously–depending on my mood that time. Yet, to be honest, homework is a troublesome thing to do in my life.

Why homework do exist? I do not know, just ask this person to tell why-___-.

When I am getting tired of studying or doing homework, I try to entertain myself like, chatting with friends, making recehan (or I translated it as low-level jokes but you will laugh unconsciously), or watching videos–usually from YouTube, such as Japanese commercials (since I always laugh at those) and dish from Tasty channel.

So, that’s it! You can figure out what is my best trait by yourself. And please my dear readers…

No judge, because you are not the judge, and God is the truly judge of everyone’s life, so why do you judge my life while your life might be judged by me?

Gossiping a person is fine by me, if only you do not take it too far–like me hehehe.

“Holy sh*t, this f*cker is acting again in his/her Story!”

*after seeing him commenting on a post in Line or Instagram* “WHAT DO YOU WANT, B*TCH?!”

“Know what? This mother*cker makes me often show up on group, so that he/she feel satisfied. ‘It is exciting when the group is crowded as f*ck’, nuff said.” YEAH, BUT FOR ME IT IS SPAMMING, B*TCH-___-!!!

(lines are based on true story, but I modified them a little hehehe)




-Shane Tommo
July 02, 2018; 05.52 PM (West Indonesia Sea Time)
Illustration (www.myacg.com.tw)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Torico: Sushi, Noodle & Rice - Cihampelas Walk, Bandung

I Admire Who

Are you happy now?